- Size:dia-8 inch, inside depth-2 inch, weight- 920 g
- Material: sheesham wood, wooden chapati box with lid
- Meant for serving chapatis and rotis, keep your chapaties fresh in this wooden box
- Hand carved wood exterior, daily use product for kitchen
- Antique hand carving work.
This is the exclusive product of CRAFT WORLD. This open work screens carved with the vine leaf patterns called 'anguri'. The intricate carvings done in high relief are called 'takai'. This traditionally crafted yet contemporary looking box. It has finely carved grooves on the circumference below the lid. Finely engraved floral vine patterns are present on its sides. The whole surface has been meticulously polished to give that extra glossy look and bring out the texture. Bring home this attractive handicraft to ensure that your chapattis stay piping hot for a long time and you can always look good serving them.