- Handmade from marble
- The Ganesha idol is placed on a chowki
- Hand painted with traditional color scheme
- Embellished with sequence work
- Made by rural artisans of Jaipur, Rajasthan
- best item for Pooja, workship, Gifting etc.
- Size of chowki is 4 inch, Ganesh Ji moorti size is 2.5 inch.
- Free Gift box packaging.
This is a perfect marble Ganesha idol sitting on a chowki. It is best suited for temples in offices. Specialty: Handmade from marble The Ganesha idol is placed on a chowki Hand painted with traditional color scheme Embellished with sequence work Made by rural artisans of Jaipur, Rajasthan Product Dimensions: Length : 10 cm x Width : 10 cm x Height : 8 cm Weight: 880 g Usability: Convenient to keep in the offices Can be placed in temples, show cases, etc. Origin: Jaipur in Rajasthan History and Art: Marble Painting originated in Rajasthan in 16th century and was used by the kings. Marble was used extensively in day-to-day life by kings as it was easily available. Today, there are about 4000 marble mines in Rajasthan..Packaging: The product will be packed with bubble paper, shredded paper and corrugated box to ensure no damage in transit.